Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.
The Warehouse Worker I receive, unpacks, checks, and warehouses materials. Picks, packs, crates, and ships product to fill orders. Conducts light assembly work, operates powerized equipment and performs a variety of tasks under general supervision. Position will reside in the Bensenville, IL facility.
- Off-loading trucks utilizing fork lift or pallet jack
- Verify that the quality, type and amount of materials received are accurate
- Breaking down freight – Hand off-loading of product to consolidated put-away location
- Picking product orders – Hand loading product to pallets
- Packaging outbound shipments – Wraps, straps or over pack boxing of product
- Manifesting UPS shipments
- Creates bills of lading for truck carriers
- Level 1 assembly work
- Cut and fabricate custom product to drawing specifications
- Basic data entry tasks
- Produce and attach identifying tags to product or shipments
- Daily housekeeping activity
- Fulfills all safety responsibilities
- High school diploma or GED
- Licensed to operate material handling equipment preferred
- On a continuous basis: work in a standing position, bend and lift up to 50 lbs
- One year experience working in shipping and/or receiving preferred
- Familiarity with both LTL and UPS shipping, preferred
- Good communication, data entry, math and organization skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing ERP system to include Axapta, preferred
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Customer Driven Sense of Urgency
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Care Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
USA IL Bensenville
Sep 7, 2018, 9:52:48 AM