High Performance Tutoring is looking for experienced GMAT Prep tutors to work with college students who are eager to improve their GMAT scores. Our mission as a company is to deliver highly effective academic support and test prep services to students across the United States. We seek to hire and train the most talented tutors in the country.
We require ALL our GMAT Prep tutors to be highly knowledgeable in the GMAT and have an ability to score high on all sections of the test. Tutors should also be able to communicate complex ideas effectively, have great a personality, and be reliable. At least one year of GMAT tutoring or teaching experience is strongly recommended. If you believe you have what it takes, please submit your resume and we will reach out to you within 48 hours to set up an interview. You will be asked to give a demonstration of your knowledge and teaching ability during the interview, so please be prepared for that.
Here are some of the incredible benefits of working for High Performance Tutoring...
1. GREAT PAY: You are paid an incredible $35 per hour for tutoring students at public locations (e.g. libraries) and an unbelievable $45 per hour for tutoring students at their home. You also have the opportunity to earn bonuses!
2. PICK YOUR OWN HOURS: At High Performance Tutoring, you get to pick your hours of availability and we book you with students only during the specific times each week you indicate you are available. We can work around your class schedule, vacation plans, full-time job, family life, or anything else.
3. CONVENIENCE: High Performance Tutoring takes care of everything behind the scenes including finding you students, scheduling sessions, collecting payments, and issuing your paychecks. Simply tell us when you are available, what specific subjects you can tutor, and where you can travel to. We will use those parameters to match you with students looking for talented people just like you. If you go on vacation or have any issues come up, we will reschedule your sessions for you or find substitute tutors. Our incredible support staff is here to make your life easy. Simply show up to tutor and do not worry about all the other mundane details. We have you covered!
4. PROTECTIONS: We still pay you when customers cancel at the last minute, disagree they should have to pay, or are delinquent on their payments. Also, we sometimes offer promotional discounts, but in those cases you are still paid your full wage. We always pay you for the time you work. Whether we can collect money from unreliable customers is a completely separate issue.
5. TAX ADVANTAGES: With High Performance Tutoring, you are an employee, not an independent contractor. This has great tax advantages for you at the end of the year. You are also entitled to certain benefits and protections only employees enjoy in your state.
6. RESOURCES: High Performance Tutoring provides you with training resources, mediation resources, and physical resources should you need them to do a better job as a tutor.
7. KEEP YOUR CURRENT STUDENTS: If you are already working with students privately, you are welcome to continue working with them while employed with High Performance Tutoring. Those students do not need to enroll with the company, they can continue working with you privately. You may also continue working at public schools and universities as a tutor, teacher, or professor while employed with High Performance Tutoring.
8. NETWORK: High Performance Tutoring regularly hosts free tutoring nights and company parties to give tutors the opportunity to meet each other. You will be part of an incredible team of intelligent, talented individuals with great personalities. We tend to have quite a bit in common and enjoy each other's company and for great friendships.
Submit your resume today if you believe High Performance Tutoring is a great match for you.
Visit our website to learn more about our company. We have different sub-domains for the various regions of the country we service.
Salt Lake City, UT: https://www.highperformancetutoring.com
Denver, CO: https://denver.highperformancetutoring.com
San Diego, CA: https://sandiego.highperformancetutoring.com
San Francisco Bay Area, CA: https://bayarea.highperformancetutoring.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour