City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
City Pro Group is providing recent SLP graduates with a fun and exciting opportunity to complete their Clinical Fellowship, while exploring the interesting world of Early Intervention. The support our Clinical Fellowship Program provides CFY'S follows all of ASHA and state requirements for obtaining the Certificate of Clinical Competence and professional state license. The CPG Clinical Fellowship Program will provide individualized support to help you gain experience, independence, and confidence as a new professionals.
Your CPG CF Mentor will support you in understanding procedures and required paperwork, provide insight to different therapy skills and techniques, and address site-related concerns.J
- Complete thirty-six (36) weeks of supervised experience
- Provide speech and language services for patients
- Evaluate and provide differential diagnosis os Speech, Language and Voice utilizing formal and informal assessments
- Utilize therapeutic devices and other means to maintain or restore maximum speech and language capabilities
- New York State Speech and Language Pathology License
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible schedule
- Free workshops and trainings offered
- Mentorship/Supervision by BCBA
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.