Note: This position requires the skills of a software developer with experience developing cloud applications as well as an AWS architect (hybrid role). Candidates with no software development experience need not apply.
AWS Architect required skills:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS adoption.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve our service IP.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to AWS.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- Well versed in building on AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net, etc.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
o AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
o AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53,
- Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
- AWS certification in any of the following - Solutions Architect, Developer or Systems Ops.
Senior Automation Migration Engineer required skills:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create / Manage automation framework for migration of servers and applications to Cloud Platform
- Create scripts/tools for automation of migration tasks using API, sdk’s, scripts, using CI/CD tools etc.
- Support Migration Projects by reviewing migration tasks and identifying tasks that can be automated
- Leverage automaton framework and work on migration projects in the Migration Operations Center
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Migration Projects where you have migrated various workloads (re-Host, Re-platform, refactor),
- Migration of servers, databases and data to cloud
- Health, Operations, Monitoring, Logging and Testing
- Experience in Python, Shell Scripting, AWS/Azure Cloud API’s, SDK’s, Cloud Migration tools (AWS DS, AWS SMS, AWS DMS, Azure Recovery Service, Atadata, Cloud Endure, REST API’s for migration tools etc.
Job Type: Contract
- designing for AWS high availability,: 1 year (Required)
- building multi-zone and multi-region architectures: 1 year (Required)
- Java, C# and .Net: 1 year (Required)
- Cloud Migration Projects: 1 year (Required)
- AWS/Azure Cloud API’s: 1 year (Required)
- Any of: RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift: 1 year (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer techno: 1 year (Required)
- Any Cloud Certifications (Amazon or Azure) (Required)