CEE - Reston, VA or Washington D.C locations
Position: Cisco Account Manager with great Commission only and the opportunity to grow to senior management with our company's IT division.
Do you like constant challenges? Do you value simplicity? Our intelligent insights and our team of great recruiters hard work make things easy for our customers so we can enable them to great serve their customers. Can you help us market, sell and find client staffing opportunities? We are an exciting IT company focused on Pen Stack Open Source Cloud Platform, Cisco Systems, SD-WAN and application performance infrastructure.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or Marketing and/or 2+ years of proven sales experience (media sales preferred).
- Excellent sales, communications, social media and computer proficiency, ability to learn and demonstrate complex media solutions for interactive and print advertising.
- Minimum two years of Cisco Sales
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and well-organized professional.
- Cold calling experience and development of sales strategies a plus.
- The Cisco Sales Account Manager is responsible for finding clients in Cisco IT and training opportunities. Complete recruitment cycle including posting job advertisements, searching the Internet and relevant databases, networking and qualifying candidates.
- The Sales Account Manager who excels at making connections and networking with professionals by calling, emailing, and networking.
- You must be comfortable communicating on the phone and via email. It is crucial to utilize both of these mediums to meet sales quotas for calling and networking. We want someone who can achieve and exceed sales revenue targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- The ability to network and build a pipeline and bringing 4+ clients opportunities per week The ideal candidate can manage the customer relationship and can be responsible for an entire customer across geographies and capabilities.
- Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with a focus on corporate and business unit executives. Serves as an adviser to develop the vision, innovation, and industry expertise.
- Be able to present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals. Initiates personal growth by understanding market trends and emerging technologies You can maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective clients continuously assessing and communicating how CEE can meet their needs.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients. The position will require supporting our business development outreach initiatives, which will require the Account Manager/Sales Executive to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare letters and email, participate in the preparation of sales collateral, and will require substantial phone and meeting skills.
- Action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close. Learning, understanding, and adhering to call, email and chat scripts. Determining each customer's needs through by asking questions and listening. Listening and making sales calls.
- Ability to meet or exceed daily metrics such as 50-60 dials a day and email campaigns etc. The role will focus on working with our sales, marketing and business development manager, learning about our business and assisting us in putting together our "go to market" strategy.
-You will be doing vital customer and market research and follow-up, assisting in the organization of client events, working on sales collateral, customer, and prospect calls and helping support RFPs.
For the right candidate, this could turn into a permanent position with a company focused in exciting IT Sales, Managed Services, emerging technology areas of IT Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SDN, and more cutting-edge technologies. CEE Corporation is a global technology solution provider, Cloud Advisory, and software business. We work with people globally but North America is key to our growth plans and is growing steadily. In line with this growth, we have an opportunity for an ambitious
Graduate to join us as a part-time intern. The role will focus on working with our sales, marketing, and business development manager, learning about our business and assisting us in putting together our "go to market" strategy. You will be doing vital customer and market research and follow-up, assisting in the organization of client events, working on sales collateral, customer and prospect call for CEE IT and Staffing Divisions and more.
For the right candidate, this could turn into a permanent position with a company focused in exciting Staffing. Please refer to CEE Corporation Website www.ceesl.com for more company information.
Great 1099 commission rate and bonus plan Sales Account Manager Consultant position as a 2nd job for start. Opportunities to make $30K+ commissions per month for a leading IT company. The position will have the opportunity to be modified as CEE Corporation salary based off 1099 employee within a few months after start for better benefits of employee and company.
Dr. Davani, Ph.D.
CEE Corporation - CEETECH
Core Engineering Enterprises
Ride on Technology
11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Building #15
Reston, Virginia 20190
bdavani @ ceesl.com
Offices: 202.827.5707 703.672.5710
Account Manager Sales Staffing: Six Months
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year