Netmartd Medical J.J Stuffing Groups is a growing and looking for Medical Billing Specialist. This position is responsible for posting, collecting, and managing accounts. They are responsible for submitting a claim, posting payments & adjustments, rebills, Electronic Claims Submission, following up with insurance companies, reconciling accounts, daily balancing controls & reporting, the patient statement process, and preparing monthly reports. Position Responsibilities
- Maintain strong working knowledge of insurance carriers and third-party billing requirements
- Provide support to the reimbursement team
- Work cooperatively as part of a team environment and assist other reimbursement functions as requested
- Responsible for handling contacting insurance carriers and/or other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability
- Ability to research and resolve accounts appearing on delinquent insurance reports, collection reports and Government payor reports as directed by management making appropriate decisions on accounts to be worked to maximize reimbursement
- Resubmit claims with no response and file appeals for inaccurate denials
- Process adjustments, remedy credit balances, and contact third party payors to follow up on no response claims as assigned. Document all communications
- Answer customer services call for multiple clients, as needed
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or college degree from an accredited college or university
- Work environment is an office location. The position requires the dexterity to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, keyboard, mouse and telephone
- Occasional lifting may be required up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $54,622.00 /year