We are looking for a summer marketing intern for 6-8 weeks (with the opportunity to extend!) to support us with a variety of internal and client marketing projects. We are looking for interns who love to learn and are driven to produce high-quality work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Content Development: research and write blog posts and articles
- Business Research: Conduct market research, including reviewing publications, news, benchmarking competitors, etc.
- Public Relations & Outreach: help spread the word to publishers, bloggers, influencers, and industry players
- Marketing Campaign Support: assist with email, ads, and more!
Skills that will give you an edge:
- Previous Marketing/Communications/Graphic Design experience and/or coursework
- Possess a sharp eye for design, content creation, and copy editing
- Analytical and resourceful
- Organized, reliable and detail-oriented
- Experience using the G-Suite product suite
- Bonus skills: great social media knowledge, PR experience, high comfort with excel, photoshop, illustrator, slack, etc
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Washington, DC (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma