Full-time | Part-timeEstimated: $29,000 - $41,000 a year
Full Job Description
Bridal Gown Seamstress
Doreen Leaf Designs has a great opportunity for an experienced seamstress performing bridal gown alterations.
Responsible for producing high quality altered garments within established timeframe while presenting a pleasant and positive attitude to the customers.
- Minimum 2 years of professional level sewing and alterations experience.
- Ability to perform customer fittings and complete the alterations with an eye toward quality, as well as a sense of urgency.
Full and part time positions are available.
Bright and cozy working environment with a fun group of women working together toward the common goal of making customers happy.
MUST provide references.
All work is done at this shop.
- for your: 2 years (Preferred)
Contact Kathryn for additional information 330-877-6284 or follow the link below to apply online:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Sewing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Alterations: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location