TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics. To learn more about how we are enhancing the performance of the world’s energy industry, go to www.TechnipFMC.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for negotiation and procurement of direct spend. Responsible for executing sourcing strategies for a variety of spend by the organization and for ensuring suppliers deliver effective solutions. Conducts critical in-depth negotiations with potential suppliers.
- Work closely with a diverse group of functional stakeholders across the globe to ensure supply of goods and services meet stakeholder needs with the best possible value and consistency.
- Provide a high level of procurement support as a member of the Category team. Work closely with stakeholders of the project to integrate Procurement into the team early on in the process.
- Work on an on-going basis conducting analysis of service and material pricing, supplier performance, supplier development, supplier transition plans, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Design and conduct RFP's for requirements.
- Perform tactical purchasing tasks when needed in EPC-Business or Oracle ERP environments.
- Deliver process improvement to remove or streamline the processes associated with the role, thus reducing or eliminating waste and administrative obstacles.
- Work closely with the Regional Category Manager, the Regional Direct Procurement Manager, and the Global Category Managers regarding strategy development and implementation.
- Maintain up-to-date status, records, documentation, and cost reduction data related to current and completed sourcing projects.
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other related degree.
2+ years of procurement experience required, any Direct and/or Project procurement a plus.
- Contracting experience is highly desirable.
- Basic understanding of the financial cost structure associated with a supply chain.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office, EPC-Business and/or Oracle systems.
- Ability to balance and flex multiple priorities based on workload demand and team composition.