Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. The Vox Media house of networks includes industry-leading media forces like SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode, Racked and Polygon, and reaches an audience of hundreds of millions, generating over a billion content views each month.
The Account Coordinator, Account Services will serve as an internal team resource supporting Account Managers with the pre-sale development of media plans and pitch decks as well as the post-sale optimization of media campaigns across the Vox Media portfolio of sites. The position will become an expert in all Account Services back-end tools, systems and processes and will work across teams to help clarify and refine product package details.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as an expert in all Account Services tools and processes including, but not limited to, Operative, Prisma, DFP, Google Analytics and comScore.
- Facilitate the translation of media plans into Operative, Prisma and other platforms.
- Collaborate with Account Managers as needed in ideation and development of programs in response to client RFPs.
- Assist Account Managers as needed in development of research and product/package slides for pitch decks in response to client RFPs.
- Work with Ad Operations to facilitate custom campaign reporting requests.
- Enable campaign optimization efforts through the development and processing of RIOs and updated media plans.
- Help Account Managers with client-facing materials including, but not limited to, spec sheets, screenshot decks and other RFP-response documents.
- Build, organize and manage a library of collateral including media plans, RFP decks and mocks.
About working at Vox Media:
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 1+ years in digital advertising, preferably from an agency or publisher
- Knowledgeable of the digital sales process and media planning
- Demonstrated world-class organizational and project management skills
- A passion for digital media and advertising
- Proficient in Excel and PPT
- Bonus points for Operative, Prisma, comScore and Doubleclick for Publishers experience
This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.