Tupelo Honey is seeking a Dishwasher to join our team. Our Dishwashers wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment throughout the shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute all directives of management throughout all shifts.
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all kitchenware. Organize dishware for FOH employees to take out of the dish pit.
- Bag and haul dish room trash before it gets too heavy to be manageable. Help the rest of the kitchen staff run trash and recycling to dumpsters at designed times.
- Understand all chemical uses and storage. Keep all chemicals stocked and labeled properly.
No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Must have flexibility of schedule.
REQUIREMENTS (Includes Physical requirements)
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the shift.