“Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health supporting our dynamic field training team? As a Field Colleague Trainer (FCT) you are accountable for training and delivering a standard learning curriculum and program within assigned districts/regions which drives a consistent learning experience, a best-in-class customer experience, and builds colleague engagement.
You will teach and deliver select courses identified in the training curriculum to build the colleagues’ knowledge, skills and abilities. You will make sure classroom is set up properly and create an environment conducive to learning. You will use evaluation tools to measure training effectiveness and provides feedback to learners and managers. You will coach and develop on-the-job (OTJ) coaches for select training programs to help them become more effective at training colleagues. You will also deliver on-the-job training to new pharmacy learners.
You will help maintain quality and effectiveness of the OJT Coaches, ensuring the right number, right level of execution and service, and ensure home stores are prepared appropriately to support training. You will complete class-related tasks such as certifying learner’s completion of courses. You will support and coordinate on-the-job training and other training mechanisms as required of learners. You will utilize various computer systems to setup training, track training completions, enter training data, and process information.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Following up with Coaches and home stores to monitor trainee progress.
- Building positive relationships with Field Management, Pharmacy Mangers, Store Managers, and OJT Coaches.
- Ensuring trainees feel welcome and supported at every stage of their learning plan.
- Ensuring trainees are given the opportunity to complete their training.
- Mentoring and developing OJT Coaches.
- Working at least 20% in a technician capacity (as a Coach or in Pharmacy workflow)”
- You have at least 1+ year experience in a customer service, training delivery or management role.
- You are a Nationally Certified Technician (CPhT via PTCB or ExCPT)) or have the ability to become a nationally certified technician within 6 weeks of hire.
- You are a Licensed/Registered Technician within the state of hire. (include if required by State Board of Pharmacy for the store this FCT is being hired into, remove if not)
- You have advanced verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- You have strong coaching and feedback skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends) and travel up to 75% of the time.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively to achieve team goals
- You have training certificates or licenses (training design or delivery).
- You have 2+ years applicable work experience.
- You have a practicing knowledge of adult learning principles and their application in the classroom and in course development.
- You have excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills for multi- demand and multi- priority environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.