Maxx Properties is a privately owned and national property management company with an illustrious history. After 83 years of business, we continue to strive for excellence while providing the utmost service to our residents and communities. We are hiring a Maintenance Technician for Villas at Green Valley Apartments, our newest 609-unit community in Henderson, NV.
This position functions in a support role to the Maintenance Supervisor, works as a team participant with other property staff and ensures the safety, appearance and operational standards established by the Company. Responsible for various hands-on maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community, diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, flooring, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure and appliances. Handles service requests for repairs and improvements of vacant apartments to a market-ready status.
- Prepares or assists in preparing all vacant apartments to a market-ready condition.
- Performs various community maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log. These functions may include, but are not limited to: light bulb changes, caulking, filter changes, touch-up painting, lock and appliance repairs, install/repair window coverings, pool and sprinkler system maintenance and minor HVAC maintenance
- Responds to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager on special maintenance projects, i.e., preventive maintenance of building components and/or mechanicals.
- Inspects property common areas, apartment units and grounds on a regular basis and works with community staff to make sure that the property’s appearance is acceptable and that apartments are ready to show to prospective residents.
- Assists in keeping the grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
- Maintains the maintenance storage area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Minimum 1 year of residential maintenance experience
- EPA Universal or Type II license is highly preferred, but not required
- Valid driver’s license is required
About MAXX Properties:
MAXX Properties owns and manages multi-family apartment communities in six states nationwide! Established in 1936, we have served our communities for over 80 years while providing an unparalleled level of service to our residents. Our longevity and impending growth is the perfect reason to join our organization. Check out our website for more information and details at www.maxxproperties.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- general plumbing, electrical and appliance repairs: 1 year (Required)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Henderson, NV (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- EPA Universal or Type II (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts