This position will assist Sales Account Manager with customer commercial interface as well as coordinate technical, financial, and logistical service strategies for new vehicle introductions and past model transitions. Account Representative will manage ongoing supply chain interface between plants & the customer and the development of competitive product solutions for the customer-dealer network.
Primary interface for OE engineering changes and will provide feedback to PSNA
Develop and maintain platform matrix by customer (catalog function)
Coordinating the new product launch process by initiating and tracking all internal and external documentation to ensure smooth order process flow and delivery performance
Ensuring customer expectations and performance goals align.
Obtain customer feedback to assist management planning
Minimize backorders by engaging internal customer service, operations, and external customer functions as required
Secure cost information for current and past model parts from internal and external sources
Develop relationships with customer engineers, quality, purchasing, & materials management
Interface with suppliers on blueprints, volumes, customer priorities, and pricing for new programs in support of Purchasing and Materials.
Enhance profitability through selective parts re-pricing / cost monitoring
Identify and pursue, all-makes, second-line and remanufacturing opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Bachelors degree / Associates degree with equivalent experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree / Associate’s degree with equivalent experience
- One to three years of automotive experience working with customer/supplier relationships
- Competent understanding of 2D drawings and CAD design files
- Can communicate knowledgeably with product engineers
- Understands “Production” assembly structures and can translate them into “Service” strategies
- Prefer experience WERS/DDL/SNC/Team Center Engineering customer systems
- System experience with BPCS/SAP.
- Strong analytical skills for effective issue resolution
- Ability to identify priorities and perform with minimal oversight
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point etc.
- Prefer familiarity with TS16949/IATF and Six Sigma training