Internal communications support to facilitate franchisee and internal communications supporting company initiatives.
- Support for Director of Communications to ensure all marketing, merchandising and company initiatives (ie. company culture initiatives, digital initiatives, new product launches, marketing programming support, etc.) are effectively executed through franchisee, internal and external channels.
- Build targeted media lists for the company's news releases.
- Draft strategic messaging for internal audiences.
- Assist with developing processes to lay the ground work for how we support the initiatives of the organization.
- Social media and website administration:
- Daily posting on company intranet and external website.
- Daily posting on company internal, external websites.
- Periodic posting on company social media sites.
- Develop, edit and secure approval for content to be posted on social media sites to enhance the company's reputation and complement social media work managed by Marketing.
- Draft store communications as needed and collaborate with Franchise Communication Specialist to ensure proper vehicle and content Design and speech writing support.
- Support Senior Executives and CEO with design and speech writing support.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to work cross functions in a timely fashion and under short deadlines.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- Experience: 3-5, Corporate Coms/PR.
- Must be proficient/ expert in PowerPoint.
- Strong ability/preference to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable and familiar with social media and website administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in In-Design and Illustrator.
- Must have degree in Public Relations or similar field
- Physical Requirements:Kneeling not required, Stooping not required, Walking, Standing