Busy Pathology Lab in Jacksonville, Florida is searching for a full-time hard-working, energetic Medical Technologist for the Molecular Pathology department.
Full Time, 40 hour work week, Evening Shift, 2:00pm - 10:30pm-Tuesday-Friday. Saturday hours flexible.
Medical Technologist (ASCP) Responsibilities
- Working in the Molecular Pathology department with a strong emphasis on Women's Health testing
- Carrying out HPV and STD testing
- Working with platforms such as SDA, real-time PCR, capillary electrophoresis, pyrosequencing, microarray technology and NGS.
- Assists supervisor with SOP's and regulatory requirements.
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) Qualifications
- Bachelor's of Science degree
- Must obtain a current Florida MT License Molecular Biology (additional licensure Microbiology, optional)
- MT ASCP or MB (ASCP)
- 3-5 years molecular pathology experience preferred
- Candidate must be reliable, able to work independently, and exhibits strong attention to detail
- Medical Technologist Benefits
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Life insurance package
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours Job Type: Full-time
- If you are interested in joining our team, please reply with your resume (salary, history, and requirements must be included). An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Work Place.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Technologist: 3 years (Required)
- Jacksonville, FL (Preferred)
- Florida Medical Technology License, ASCP or MB (ASCP) (Required)