At RCC & Associates Inc, we are dedicated to creating passionate brand ambassadors who achieve success quickly.
We are a family-oriented community of Insurance and Accounting Professionals, we are Hard-working Accountable, and Kind.
We are seeking a dynamic marketing leader to join the team who will be an integral contributor to our growth and success.
As the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the marketing initiatives for the company and provide guidance and coaching to a team of insurance and accounting professionals. To excel in this role, you will enjoy collaborating with all functions of the company and have depth and knowledge in building and implementing campaigns to influence target audiences. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, support, and coordinate all marketing activities for a current team of 9.
- Lead and represent our core values through your actions to reinforce our brand and contribute toward revenue growth
- Develop and execute an account-based marketing strategy across all insurance and accounting services in line with overall revenue strategy set by Sales Manager and the CEO
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to maintain established strategies and develop collateral
- Drive employer/talent brand and collaborate with HR to align talent acquisition efforts for success
- Establish the most appropriate marketing programs including email, webinars, SEO, PPC, PR, social media, and events
- Use analytics to provide valuable insight to drive decisions at the leadership table.
- Monitor marketing budget and manage third party relationships.
- Identify trends and channels to establish new opportunities for marketing our services
- Increase marketing effectiveness year over year by measuring and assessing everything from the tools and channels we use to the markets, forecasts, and activities we rely on
- Be visible in the insurance, accounting, and tech community in Atlanta and beyond. This includes building relationships, embracing speaking opportunities, and increasing awareness of our capabilities.
As a candidate, you...
- Have at least 2+ years of strategic level marketing experience in a professional services organization, preferably in insurance, accounting and/or both
- Have at least 2 years’ experience directly managing a team and P&L.
- Understand the small company culture
- Have experience creating and implementing new marketing campaigns and initiatives in both B2B and B2C
- Understand and appreciate intense collaboration with all areas of the business
- Can represent the company at events with approximately 10% travel
- Are interested in coming into the office every day, this is not a remote position
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Cloud products (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, etc.), Office and or iMovie (or any other movie editor)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- A flexible, remote-friendly and learning based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn is encouraged and valued.
- Family, Fun, Work Culture
- Connect with our clients to meet their needs based on their lifestyle
- Respect for our Team and our clients
- Quality service that sustains loyalty between the company and our clients MISSION
- Our mission is to provide excellence and continue to grow as you grow!
At RCC & Associates you will make a difference and contribute to the growth of the company’s new level. Are you up to the challenge?
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $20,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- English and Spanish (Required)