Part-time$35 - $45 an hour3 days ago
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Public accounting
- Microsoft Office
- Tax experience
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Cyberspace CPA is a traditional firm for the virtual world. We are growing rapidly and in need of a senior staff accountant/tax manager. This position is work from home, four+ hours a day, Monday through Friday. This is for a contractor position. You will need to provide your own office equipment and workspace. It is recommended that you have multiple monitors and an adding machine. You must have Microsoft Office software and current antivirus. All firm software is accessed remotely.
The successful candidate must have a good work ethic, tech savvy, and be responsible for self managing their time.
Primary responsibilities included
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly financials statements prepared from Quickbooks online
- Review tax returns prepared by staff accountants. This includes 1040s, 1065s, 1120Cs, 1120Ss, and 990s.
- Provide detailed review notes to staff accountants to help train them.
- 4 or more tax seasons with a public accounting firm
- CPA License from any state
- Thomson Reuters tax software experience: Ultra Tax, Practice CS, Workpapers CS, Fixed Assets CS
- Quickbooks Accountant Online experience
Please submit a cover letter and resume for review.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Tax Experience: 4 years (Required)