Customer Success Manager MindSphere Cloud/IIOT- SISW PLM
Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
MindSphere is the leading industrial IoT as a service solution. Using advanced analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, create better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
We are looking for an Experienced Customer Success Manager to work with our Enterprise customers to drive business value through the use of our cloud platforms. You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to provide our best practices to quickly realize the value of our solutions.
You will be part of a global team with a local responsibility.
Let's build the innovations of tomorrow.
- Optimize customer journey
o Engage with customers to ensure positive outcomes
o Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Drive true value for customers
o Be an expert on best practices in change management
o Be a Challenger to our customers to stay focused on delivering business value
o Deeply understand our industry customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
o Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
o Act as central contact person for Cloud post-sales activities
- Lead cross functionally to drive customer success
o Improve the customer experience
o Guide a multidisciplinary team to gain maximum results and successes
o Drive definition of ideal customer
o Create customer feedback loop
o Help foster culture of Customer Success
- Drive alignment with Sales and Renewals teams
o Align with Sales on the renewal and expansion strategy for your portfolio of accounts
o Work with sales on new opportunities to identify the customer success plan
o Renewal and expand measured by gross revenue
o Product Adoption measured by product usage
o Valuable customer success stories and customer references
o Customer Satisfaction measured by NPS
Skills and Abilities Required:
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Proven customer management skills with large, Enterprise accounts in B2B business (e.g. machine builders, discrete manufacturing, process industry, automotive…)
- An excellent understanding of Cloud and IIOT technology, digital business models and data analytics for Industry customers. Knowledge on automation technology desirable. Ability to explain how technology drives business value.
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to enlighten your team-mates and constantly enhance our global Success Management concept
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology
- 12+ years of Customer Success Management, consulting or sales experience working with enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or Dipl.-Ing. in engineering, IT or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.