The Fireplace Place & Asurety are Rapidly Growing Companies, seeking a Expert Sales Person with a proven track record to help grow our business meanwhile earning Uncapped Commission!
This is a rare opportunity to represent two companies at the same time. Exposing you to the opportunity created from several business pipelines. This is a career opportunity for someone who wants long term employment and work in a fun and collegial environment.
We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Our success has been built upon quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
Our customers love us! Check us out at: ww.fireplaceofatlanta.com/about-us/client-reviews.
Learn about our mission, values and vision: www.fireplaceofatlanta.com/about-us.
Our Solutions Experts will be responsible for and must be able to up-sell opportunities from our existing portfolio, new service sales, retail sales through our store and prospect/ nurture architect & builder relationships. The candidate we select will need to multi-task and manage to split his/her time between departments during our busiest season which is the fall. Some travel (5%) may be required throughout the Southeast. You will be given a travel allowance and reimbursement of travel expenses. You will be travelling in your personal vehicle.
To excel in this role, all your tasks and responsibilities will be produced in such a way that our clients will have a “wow experience” so unique that they can’t help but talk about The Fireplace Place & Asurety. Our goal is for our clients to be powerfully motivated to refer those in their sphere of inﬂuence.
Retail is seasonal so during the off season we go to where the opportunity is.
Why Work for The Fireplace Place?
· Outstanding reputation in the community.
· Management team committed to your success.
· Casual and team-based work environment.
· Competent and capable people to work with.
· Successful and growing company.
· 3+ years Inside and Retail Sales experience. Fireplace sales experience a plus!
· Valid driver’s license.
· Dependable transportation.
· Verifiable references.
· Excellent computer skills - MS Office, database management, etc.
· Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
Personal Attributes Needed for Success
· Able to successfully relate to different personalities.
· Results oriented - goal driven.
· Confident and positive outlook.
· Excellent follow up and follow through skills.
· Able to resolve customer issues quickly and “wow” them.
45K plus uncapped commissions, accrued vacation. Paid holidays!
To arrange for a confidential interview, please go to our website, (link below) fill out our application and upload your resume. It is very important that you include a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match our needs. All submissions will be personally reviewed by the hiring manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year