*Company Description: *
Clearlink Partners is an industry leading medical management consultancy that is earning the reputation for asking the tough questions, listening well, and building high performing operational and technology teams that deliver superior results. Clearlink Partners offers clinical management services and solutions to both managed care organizations and health systems.
The is an individual contributor role that provides senior-level healthcare analysis for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial lines of business. In this role, you will manage various sources of information and large data sets including member, pharmacy, claims, and encounter data to support Reporting and Analytics projects. You will also provide a strong link between the business customers and development team, gather and document requirements, perform analysis of data and conduct impact assessments and recommend solutions while staying current with industry regulations and trends.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Design innovative analytic methods that improve the accuracy or efficiency of the existing services while meeting the design requirements and project timelines.
- Analyze Healthcare data, including medical procedures, health conditions, and provider practices - with the ability to think logically and process sequentially with a high level of detailed accuracy.
- Apply statistical, predictive modeling and/or data mining techniques to support analytical solutions.
- Experience building algorithms and rules associated with NCCI, DRG and APC audits.
- Assist in the successful completion of deliverables and ensure all requirements are accurately met.
- Ensure that consistent documentation is developed and actively maintained throughout all phases of work.
- Adhere to industry standards and regulations when developing and maintaining analytic products including, but not limited to, algorithms, predictive models, and risk adjustment models.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data, processes, and business methodologies.
- Develop specifications for needed data structures and execute plans for exploratory analysis of data.
- Actively support on-boarding new team members concerning analytic activities and company policies.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Social Science (e.g., Economics, Statistics), or related area.
- Minimum 3 years of data analysis / Data Mining
- Thorough knowledge Data Mining and algorithm development for new concepts to include inpatient, outpatient and complex claims.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant analytical experience in the healthcare industry.
- Strong background in data analytics, predictive modeling, delivery systems, and current regulatory developments in the industry.
- Proficient in database applications, including extraction and querying skills. Proficient using SQL to extract data. Substantial understanding and experience with government programs with a focus on Medicare and Commercial lines of business.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Well-organized with the ability to identify priorities and handle several projects simultaneously.
- Problem solver, resourceful, quick learner, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse group of stakeholders including executives, managers, clients, and subject matter experts
EEO Statement: It is Clearlink Partners policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $165,000.00 to $200,000.00 /hour
- Data Mining/Data Analysis: 3 years (Required)
- healthcare analytics: 7 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment