Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for directing all systems administration operations activities, including computer operations, data entry, data control, and operations support. Manages professionals at Manager and Supervisor levels and below. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for functional area(s). Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Controls revenues and expenses within the department in order to meet budget goals and objectives. Provides input to policy level direction regarding standards and budget constraints.
- Assigns personnel to projects and directs their activities.
- Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
- Confers with and advises team on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods.
- Consults with personnel in other Information Technology sections to coordinate activities.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding systems administration operations.
- Prepares strategic plans and budgets for projects and presents to key stakeholders.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Manages DevOps operations, including system migrations, upgrades and support.
- Works closely with IT Infrastructure team to evaluate, test and deploy new hardware solutions.
- Works closely with development teams and vendors to identify and resolve issues and drive product improvements.
- Works closely with other technical support teams to resolve critical issues and identify root causes.
- Works toward becoming fluent and knowledgeable of key business workflow processes to better understand impact on systems.
- Manage competing priorities of multiple projects, tasks and people quickly and efficiently.
- Works effectively with customers to establish clear expectations and priorities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer