You have a passion for pizza, people, store operations and system processes. Put those talents to great use by supporting the #1 pizza company in the world, Domino’s! With 55 stores in Georgia and South Carolina, Team Fox
Domino’s is one of the largest Domino’s franchises in the Southeast region. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino’s! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. Our mission each day is to cultivate highly skilled team members, working together to deliver operational excellence, delight our customers, and discover their own potential Domino’s Dream. Team Fox is looking for a passionate leader to join our above store management team to design, develop, deliver, and measure a multi-level and position training curriculum. Our future Training Director has the potential to not only shape the educational program of Team Fox but the opportunity to impact the lives and long-term development of over 1000+ team members. If you have a shared passion for pizza and people, APPLY TODAY!
At Team Fox, we believe that training is not a siloed function. It is a philosophy that all levels of the organization play a role in team member coaching. The Training Director will play a fundamental role in bridging the gap between
Operations, Human Resources, and Store Services to design, implement and evolve our training strategy at Team
Fox. This role will report to the Director of Business Development and oversee two market Field Coaches.
Training Strategy and Curriculum Development
- Build capability, empowerment, and productivity within Team Fox by designing a multi-media training curriculum for Delivery Experts, Customer Service Representatives, Assistant Managers, and General
Managers in Training.
- Collaborate with leadership stakeholders to strike the right balance among online, on-the-job, one-on-one, and instructor-led coaching methods.
- Liaise with department stakeholders across Operations, Human Resources, and Field Coaches to coordinate training calendar and class curriculum.
- Coordinate with cross-department subject matter experts to combine operational knowledge with training format, content, and delivery of training materials.
- Manage and oversee South Carolina and Atlanta Field Coaches to align on training priorities and ensure all markets are delivering consistent and coordinated Team Fox training support.
Program Engagement and Effectiveness
- Measure and monitor team member progression, completion, and drop off.
- Develop and manage training incentives, recognition, and advancement.
- Conduct on-going training assessments and surveys to evolve and improve program.
New Product, Process & Standard Rollouts
- Consult & create “New Product” training plans as well as “New Store Opening” training programs on an as needed basis.
- Communicate changes to standards, new processes or procedures, and system best practices.
- Attend bi-weekly Domino’s system calls to receive up to date corporate changes, priorities, and upcoming initiatives. Develop materials and messaging to educate system on relevant training updates.
Learning Management System Administrator
- Act as subject matter expert for all current Domino’s training curriculum and Learning Hub programming.
- Provide guidance to Field Coaches on the implementation, activation, and engagement of Learning Hub.
New Hire Orientation
- Support on-going GM Orientation and New Team Member Orientation to excite and inspire talent, set Team
Fox expectations, and initiate new hire training plan.
Internal Operations Evaluation Report
- Oversee Internal Operations Evaluation Report (OER) program – manage internal field audits for 55 stores. o Role will be responsible for conducting 7 of the 55 audits, all remaining audits will be managed by
SC Field Coach and ATL Field Coach. o Leverage OER results, missed points, and in-store activity to inform training curriculum.
- Position Location: Columbia, Atlanta, or Charleston
- Prior Domino’s experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years experience training team members at a variety of levels
- Credibility to train and coach team members of all levels and tenure
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through effective training and team empowerment.
- Ability to work independently and drive results.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, forward thinker with proven ability to manage multi-projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service
- Exceptional motivational and coaching skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate phone and email etiquette.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems – Learning Hub
- Knowledge and familiarity with HRIS platforms – Kronos/UKG strongly preferred.
- Proficient in full Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel between Columbia, Atlanta, and Charleston, including overnight travel and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Training & Development: 4 years (Required)
- Domino's: 4 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel: