CVS Health is looking for a talented and agile professional analytics leader to oversee, lead and manage a growing multifaceted Marketing Analytics team in the development of a media exchange analytics and technology capability.
The Director of Retail Media Exchange Analytics will join an Enterprise Analytics team that enhances the corporate understanding of the CVS Pharmacy® retail customer and measures marketing initiatives across the retail front store, pharmacy and clinic.
This role will be responsible for developing a media exchange analytics capability that includes digital audience execution, media reporting, attribution, statistical modeling and analysis and generation of insights of integrated media campaigns within the campaign portfolio. This role will partner closely with Marketing Strategy and Media teams in developing and optimizing a media exchange offering that will drive business growth.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced analytics background with expertise in data science, statistics, marketing analytics, marketing technology and programming. Experience in retail or healthcare is preferred.
- Lead the development of innovative data solutions and analytic approaches that expand the capabilities of the media exchange
- Evaluate new technologies to more effectively activate media, target customers or measure marketing performance
- Support Media forecasting, planning and execution by providing strategic recommendations and analytic direction to the media exchange
- Analyze media delivery and user behavioral data to identify trends and uncover opportunities that will inform how consumers are interacting with the marketing platform and its content
- Partner closely with business stakeholders in Marketing, Digital, Finance, and Ad Sales to identify opportunities and improve capabilities around audience development, data modeling, test design, measurement, reporting and visualization.
- Ensure knowledge sharing, transparency and cross-functional communication between media exchange leadership and wider CVS organization
- Act as subject matter expert on internal and external data sources, working to ensure anomalies are addressed and enhancements are pursued
- Oversee and provide additional support for the MarTech stack (Redpoint, LiveRamp, Datorama, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and AdTech platforms (Ads360, DV360, Facebook, etc.)
- Serve as a primary point of contact between the Analytics team and IT in the area of marketing and ad technology
- Provide thought leadership and guidance in the development of presentations, campaign summaries and insights
- Interpret and present statistical results in a way that improves understanding and influences business action with a wide range of audiences
- Bachelors’ degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of relevant experience; or a Masters degree or equivalent in an analytic discipline and 7+ years of relevant experience; or a PhD and 5+ years of relevant experience
- 10+ years’ experience in Digital Media and Audience analytics, measurement and reporting
- 5+ years’ experience in people management, with a track record of leading a highly effective group of business-focused analytic professionals
- Experience with statistical concepts and advanced analytic techniques, such as marketing mix, predictive modeling, clustering and segmentation, A/B testing and ROI measurement
- Demonstrated track record of delivering insights and business impact through data and analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing channels, technologies, measurement approaches and key metrics
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools, like Tableau, Datorama, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple, complex projects in a deadline-driven environment
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
- Advanced degree preferred
- Certifications or advanced working knowledge of key MarTech and AdTech tools (Adobe Stack, Google Marketing Platform, LiveRamp, etc.)
Bachelors’ degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field; Advanced degree preferred
CVS will sponsor for this position.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.