Job Title : Learning Specialist
DuraTion: 3- 6 months with possibility of turning perm
Location : Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Site is moving locations near April/May time frame. Below will be the new address---
2225 Smallman St
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Education-- BS degree or relevant experience
- 3-6 months, could extend to 12 mo
- 8-5 ET, M-F- some flexibility.
- Create learning assets from direction of PM and SMEs, incorporate feedback from project team
- Able to design instructor led, e-learning training and virtual content
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs. of experience
- Designs and conducts company training programs.
- Will be putting together Learning Assets
- Will be building New Product Training for Sellers of the Products so they know how to sell it! ( SPS Products- sensors, scanners, software, voice headsets, safety equipment, etc..)
- Will have a project manager and working with SME
- Must have Power Point experience
- Will gather details and put into Power Point to build eLearning.
- Must have Articulate Storyline 360 experience
- Knowledge of audio and video editing a plus
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training on employees during the orientation period and for career development.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Primary job functions may require exercising independent judgment.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- e-learning training and virtual content: 2 years (Required)