Are you PMP or Six Sigma certified Are you eager to roll your sleeves up and get busy with pushing progress on an exciting project If so this Project management position might be right for you.
- Responsible for the project management of various information technology projects.
- Develops project scope, schedule, cost and quality throughout the lifecycle of the project, involving
relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Utilizes project management standard methodology; creates, adjusts and executes project work plans, identifies required resources and manages operational aspects of the project from ideation to deployment.
- Manages project constraints through issue and risk identification, mitigation and resolution.
- Creates and updates project status reports and maintains the IT project portfolio.
- Answers Help Desk phone calls as required.
- A minimum of five years of increasingly responsible information technology experience in the areas of IT
project management; proven business analysis, writing business and functional requirements, ability to
write, facilitate and perform test cases and use of project management software.
- Methodical, quality minded, detail oriented, efficient, organized, highly productive, a true self-starter and proactive.
- Excellent oral, written communications and presentations skills with both technical and non-technical
- A team player with proven ability to communicate and partner with all levels personnel and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, business, or a related
field of study; or an equivalent combination of formal education and work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Six Sigma certification preferred.
Direct Hire, Pay Range 70-85K with Benefits