Bath Fitter, the Nation's #1 Bathroom Remodeling Company, is looking to hire a Branch Installation Manager with remodeling and supervisory experience to join our growing organization.
- Supervises the daily activities of the branch
- Conducts a minimum of 5 inspections per week of completed installations to ensure jobs are being installed according to company standards
- Evaluates all installation and customer service issues, make appropriate recommendations for resolution, ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitors warehouse activities and inventory control
- Monitors company materials and supplies to ensure they are being used appropriately and efficiently
- Ensures all company vehicles are serviced regularly, maintained in good working condition, and kept neat, clean and secure at all times
Consideration will be given to individuals that have the following skills:
- 3-5 years management/supervisory experience within a high volume remodeling installation department is desired
- Must be familiar with all phases of common remodeling processes.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer Service management experience
- Supervisory experience of shop/warehouse
- Must have clean driving record and be able to pass a thorough background and pre-employment screening.
Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
Company Provided Tools
Health, Vision, and Dental benefits available