GateHouse Treatment is looking for a maintenance technician for 9 properties in Nashua that need constant maintenance and upkeep. We are looking for someone reliable and flexible who can adapt to different situations that arise in a residential or commercial setting.
This position will start off as part-time with the possibility for more hours as we expand our properties and facilities.
Responsibilites may include (but are not limited to):
- Carpentry and general construction – trim work, doors, floors, window repair, installing locks, doorknobs, railings, blinds, furniture, walkways etc.
- Drywall – repairing holes, mud and taping, sanding
- Painting – Touch up and new coats of paint
- Plumbing – snaking drains and toilets, repairing faucets and drains, sump pump upkeep
- Electrical – checking fuses and outlets, light bulbs and fixtures, breakers
- Appliances – upkeep and repair of refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, washer and dryers, dishwashers, garbage disposals, TVs, phone lines.
- Property Maintenace – Trash and dump runs, shoveling and salting, light duty yard cleanup
- HVAC- changing air filters and checking all systems regularly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)