This is a full-time with benefits position in our Mount Joy Office.
- Determine customer's financial needs and suggests Bank services that will satisfy the need by selling and cross-selling Bank products, obtaining required documents from the customer to open accounts and performing required computer input to create and maintain customer files.
- Maintain IRA/SEP files by ensuring proper documentation, calculating and administering 70½ distributions, remaining knowledgeable of all facets of IRS/SEP requirements and keeping abreast of applicable tax laws and changing requirements.
- Perform a variety of operational duties as assigned by the supervisor such as responding to customer inquiries, maintaining accounts, trouble shooting, training personnel, compiling policy and procedure manuals, notarizing documents, resolving operational problems, and assisting with loan-related duties.
- Perform a variety of data input functions by preparing work reports, processing non-sufficient fund items, checking office check orders, pinning cards, quoting rates, making direct deposit sign-ups, pulling credit for loans, and entering loans into the system in an accurate and timely manner and to the satisfaction of customers.
- Process deceased and estate accounts by verifying required information to ensure the authority to close or establish such accounts.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of a variety of operational procedures by reading periodicals, attending classes, developing an understanding of various subjects such as CD interest rate calculations as well as IRA and IRS rules and regulations.
- Constructively interact with co-workers.
- Hours will average approximately 38-40 per week and will include working Saturdays. May work in other offices as needed. This position is budgeted for 2,080 hours per year.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- One-plus years of job-related experience.
- Ability to use a personal computer.
- Ability to use word processing or other job-related software programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Bank operations, procedures and forms.
- Working knowledge of Bank consumer products and services.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience. (preferred)
- Ability to type a net 35 WPM. (preferred)
- Ability to use general office equipment such as an adding machine, typewriter and copier. (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time