Are you overworked and under appreciated? We can offer you more. Better pay! More appreciation for your skills!
We need Experienced Service Mechanics needed for growing HVAC company. Good pay, bonus , truck, vacation and 401K. Good diagnostic skills on a wide variety of equipment is a must, great customer service skills and a positive attitude. We have served Charlotte since 1946.
This is a fast paced position requiring a good attitude, high energy level, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with good reasoning, sound judgment, tactful and mature confidence.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as needed.
- Responsible for servicing product and equipment ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Perform repairs of residential and commercial HVAC systems.
- Uses a variety of hand tools to diagnose and repair units.
- Uses power tools and computers.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer's location.
- Performs preventative maintenance and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness, condition and inventory.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on iPad.
- Keeps current on all manufacturers products concerning operation, maintenance, service, and repair.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance (with Vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday and Bonus Pay
- Drug Free Work Place
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid driver's license
EPA Approved Universal Certification
License preferred (e.g., HVAC Journeyman, Gas Installer, etc)
Great opportunity for a highly motivated individual. Qualified Service Technician will diagnose, propose and make repairs for homeowners and commercial properties. Making repairs and protecting homeowner property. Providing excellent customer service and communications to homeowner and company throughout the process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply