Office Manager Needed
This important hotel staff position is a front desk/ office manager who assists in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Front office areas include Bell/Door Staff, Switchboard and Guest Services/Front Desk. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department. Hotel staff must be hospitable with organization skills.
Work part time in a fun, fast paced environment. Your work schedule would be Sun & Mon (9-6), Fri (3pm-8pm).
Duties would include:
· Organizing Weekly Payroll for processing
· Tracking, reviewing & balancing credit card transaction on a daily basis
· Data entry
. Exceptional customer service
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong Math Skills
· Process oriented
· Minimum of two (2) years administrative assistant experience
· Knowledge & proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
· Ability to Multi-task under pressure
· Be comfortable with communicating issues with upper management and corporate personnel.
Salary: Will discuss in the interview or over the phone
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this exciting position, please submit your resume and a manager will review within 24 hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Point Arena, CA 95468: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person