Viome is a wellness as a service company that applies artificial intelligence and machine learning to biological data – e.g., microbiome, transcriptome and metabolome data – to provide personalized recommendations for healthy living. We are a small, interdisciplinary and passionate team of experts in biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Viome is seeking a marketing savvy designer with proven branding experience. Under the general supervision of the Marketing and Business Development team, this role is responsible for designing visual marketing content encompassing the company branding image. Desired areas of expertise include but are not limited to: print/brochure design, packaging design, trade show displays, email design, and landing page creative. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software is mandatory.
This is a full-time position located at our office in Bellevue, WA.
Applications without a link to a recent portfolio will not be considered.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to conceptualize and execute layouts for digital advertising, marketing emails, microsites and websites as well as for print materials, including managing the printing process for brochures, flyers and commercial packing/box design maintaining the company imaging and branding
- Provide cross functional support through collaboration with the marketing and business development teams on a daily basis
- Conceptualize and develop strategic and innovative marketing programs to position Viome’s brand in the marketplace which resonates with current customer base and attracts new consumers to the brand
- Manage Viome brand including, but not limited to, marketing, pricing, promotions, advertising, social media, PR, new product introductions, corporate events
- Coordinate with internal teams to make sure all communications, trade, messaging, and merchandising is consistent
- Create, forecast and manage P&L, key metric reports and dashboards for data such as traffic, trends, consumer buying patterns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required in marketing, graphic design, or related area and a minimum of 3+ years of related work experience.
- Highly experienced in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Ideal candidate will have had experience working in a dynamic startup environment as well as a mid-size to global organizations or a full-service ad agency
- Knowledge of Sketch is a plus
- Must be adaptable, open-minded, and willing to accept challenges
- Must be self motivated and strong creative problem solver
- Must be comfortable working with highly technical medical, scientific, subject matter
Viome is 100+ person start-up offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. With offices in California, New Mexico, New York and Washington, we are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments, who have a positive attitude and enjoy collaboration. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Please include one ad unit idea concept (300x250) and a quick mock of what it would look like.