We need an experienced Pega expert who will use their passion to design Pega government platform architecture, including integration with external APIs and implementation to identify and implement Pega best practices, system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile Scrum processes and Pega Agile Studio, you’ll design and lead the implementation of an agency-wide Pega solution in AWS supporting multiple Pega applications. Your team will analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build digital solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join us as we build systems to change the healthcare industry for the better.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience as a Technical Leader
- Experience with designed and developed key PEGA workflow projects
- Experience with Java, .NET, or SQL
- Knowledge of Agile
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Pega 7.x and Pega 8.x
- Experience with the medical product or healthcare fields
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Experience with architecting and designing Pega-based BPM and CRM solutions for large programs
- Experience with designing enterprise class structure and foundational components
- Experience with architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega solution frameworks
- Experience with PRPC architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Pega Senior System Architect (SSA) or Lead System Architect (LSA) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.