Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:
GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
The Gannett Imaging and Ad Design Center (GIADC) Indianapolis, part of the USA Today network, is a full-service design group, specializing in pre-media services ranging from high-revenue campaigns to imaging and ad production services. We have a passion for keeping up on design trends and creating effective, eye-catching advertisements.
We’re looking for Graphic Designers to create and design effective creative for our internal and external partners.
In this role, you will:
Here’s what you need:
- Design creative and effective ads for print and online to meet customer needs and department standards while meeting deadlines.
- Collaborate with customer support on resolving customer questions and/or concerns.
What we Offer:
- Link to portfolio required.
- Associates Degree in related field or comparable experience.
- Publishing or graphic design industry knowledge preferred.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of concentration towards customers (internal and external) required
- Time management and organizational skills
- Experience with web design helpful
- Internships in Graphic Design or Marketing preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven and a rapidly changing environment required.
- Proven customer service skills
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Programs allowing HTML5 output/animation
- Proficient in operation of Mac and its design programs
- Microsoft Office
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.