AutoNation Toyota Leesburg
The e-Commerce Sales Associate interacts with hundreds of customers – online, over the phone and in person – to help guide their vehicle purchase in our no-haggle sales environment. Responding to leads in a timely fashion, answering questions, providing information and helping guide customers effectively from phone and internet contact to an in-store experience while providing an exceptional customer experience is key. With your outstanding communication and listening skills, you’ll help our customers select their perfect vehicle, negotiate terms to ensure that payment options meet their lifestyles, budgets, and expectations and close the deal. Our e-Commerce Sales Associates provide an exceptional customer experience both before and after purchase, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction and helping transition customers to the Service department to support their ownership experience.
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience, retail preferred
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
Why should I come work for AutoNation?
- You want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral compass and treats all of its associates with respect
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)