Radio is an experience. From the songs to the DJs to the commercials that come out of the speakers. At Entercom, we believe every audio experience should be captivating.
Entercom Communications is seeking a skilled Audio Producer/Voice Talent to join our production team based in Los Angeles, California. This individual will manage, cast and produce high-quality on-air commercials for each of our clients and partners. This Producer/Voice Talent will also be involved in brainstorms and marketing workshops and may provide audio support for other Entercom platforms such as social, video and internal corporate projects.
With radio’s enormous audience (93% of Americans weekly) comes a huge variation across our listenership. The person we are looking for must have a proven ability to produce commercials in a variety of styles, appealing to different regions, age groups and ethnicities.
Qualifications:We’re looking for:
- Audio Mastery – You have a 6th sense for taking an idea or a script and crafting a sonically perfect commercial realization. You can personally execute, and also coach, a flawless vocal delivery, source music that fits the message to a “T” and master an audio experience that pops on the air. You must have at least 4 years of full-time audio production experience and proficiency with Adobe Audition, ProTools or similar DAW. Radio imaging experience preferred but not required.
- Passion for Success – This is a creative position, but you should care deeply about the actual success of the commercials and campaigns you develop. You don’t settle and you’re self-motivated to always be better.
- Attention to Detail – “Less than” doesn’t float with you. Whether it’s a weird pop in a music bed or timing a vocal cue to just the right beat, you can’t help but want to deliver award-winning creative every time.
- Time Management Excellence – Radio is 24/7 and deadlines will come down the pipe quickly. You should be organized and able to manage your time effectively every day in anticipation of last-minute needs.
- Collaborative Spirit – We’re better together and creative collaboration can yield extraordinary results. You’ll be expected and encouraged to share, and perhaps more importantly receive, constructive feedback. You believe anyone can have the right answer to a problem.
- People Skills – Radio is full of strong personalities. It’s vital that you can communicate effectively with anyone.
- Positivity – Radio is simply a fun industry in which to work. We hope you’ll recognize and embrace that idea.
To be considered for the position please attach your voiceover/production samples to the application
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:
ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.