Explore a career with Adecco, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Branch Recruiter
is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire job orders for a variety of standard to moderately complex clients. Assists with building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. The Recruiter is expected to provide exceptional customer service to our clients and candidates. This role is also responsible for developing new business, maintaining current relationships and sales techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend to all candidates that enter into contact with the branch, whether in person or online, ensuring that all candidates are provided with correct information about Adecco, offers, job guidance and training and development programs in a clear and professional manner.
- Manage Adecco website and all digital tools to monitor the selection process, creating processes based on target categories, searching for candidates and registering the status of candidates.
- Develop and own local recruiting resource relationships and grass roots recruiting plans. Coordinate logistics for recruiting events.
- Establish a recruitment plan based on the number of workers necessary to achieve the goal
- Qualify candidates against pre-determined standard requirements.
- Conduct behavioral interviews to qualify candidates and determine best placement options.
- Assist candidates with resume and interview preparation, coaching for specific roles
- Enter and track assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Complete candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client and organizational requirements.
- Ensure compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients.
- Responsible for retention of individual clients.
- Responsible for retention of candidates and clients along with manager.
- Ensure that clients and candidates receive excellent service.
- Identify a training plan for candidates and temporary employees to improve their employability with the branch's corporate clients.
- Respond to candidate and/or temporary employee inquiries and escalates as necessary.
- Field and address standard client requests.
- Provide coaching and counseling around job performance to associates as necessary.
- General knowledge of the Adecco Group's service portfolio.
- Ability to price and sell services (conversions, temporary and perm placement business)
- With Branch manager, build and maintain knowledge of target industries, clients, roles, market share and competition
- Knowledge and control of the main variables affecting the branch's gross margin (workers comp, pay rates, federal and state regulations, taxes, benefits etc.)
- General knowledge of the branch's financial objectives and current status (revenues, average GM, costs, impact of DSO, workers comp etc.)
- Compose reporting and interpret data and trends.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize basic technology and online tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled