Selective Medical Services is seeking LVN's, RN's, and Social Workers for Care Managing for many states!
Our primary goal is to prevent hospitalization. We are client advocates who strive to serve our members in helping them with any community resources if needed, as well as educating them on medications and disease processes.
Responsibilities of the Care Manager include (but are not limited to):
Candidate should be:
PLEASE NOTE: Your resume must reflect case manager experience.
What is a case manager? Glad you asked! You can help manage cases without the actual "Case Manager" title! Below are just a few responsibilities of a Case Manager.
1) A Case Manager communicates with a multidisciplinary team to provide the best care to the client.
2) A Case Manager is an advocate for the client.
3) A Case Manager provides teaching to the client and their caregivers about diseases, conditions, and medications.
4) A Case Manager identifies problems in the client's plan of care and intervenes appropriately.
5) A Case Manager provides resources to the client to assist with medical bills, housing, food, and utilities.
6) A Case Manager's ultimate goal is to ensure their client is taking medications as directed, following doctor's orders, reaching their goals identified in the plan of care, and assist their client to reach their optimal health level of functioning.
*Pay is per visit and varies depending on degree held and location*
Job Type: Part-time