Overview:*****$3,000 Sign-on Bonus*****
Full-time Construction worker/ Carpenter Opportunities in Mora, MN
Starting at $21.50
We're proud to boast a high retention rate, with many employees celebrating 20, 30 and 40 year milestones! Since 1947, Lester Buildings has grown from its modest beginnings to an industry leader – due to our employees’ dedication and drive to innovate.
Why us? Simple. We offer:
- Full Benefits
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Informal dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- Small, family orientated company atmosphere
- Discount on building materials
- Fun company events
- How a Lester Building is Constructed: https://vimeo.com/158388973
- Perform basic framing to exterior finish work.
- Responsible for constructing a quality building including but not limited to: installing footings, framing, installing building accessories, and sheathing of structure.
- May require occasional travel with per diem included for overnight stays.Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates would have previous carpentry experience or the strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools, power tools and various construction equipment preferred.
- Experience in post-frame construction is a plus.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Willingness to comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pickup product from various elevations.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
Benefits:We offer a competitive pay rate starting at $21.50/hour based on experience, a full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, Short and Long Term Disability, and Tuition Reimbursement). Opportunities for advancement!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.50 - $27.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person