SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
The primary responsibility of the Senior UX/UI Designer is to work with designers, product engineers, and product managers to create an smart and intuitive user experience for new and updated software applications. A Senior UX/UI Designer will have a solid understanding of human interaction and thinking and creates wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to demonstrate interaction and design concepts.
- Strong background in interaction design. Highly skilled at creating wireframes and prototypes based on analysis and testing documentation.
- People-oriented and comfortable meeting new people. Experience performing user testing on internal test groups and out in the field with existing clients is a plus.
- Expert at applying components from Sketch libraries to design pixel-perfect layouts that meet Style Guide standards and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Invision, or other related applications. Any HTML/CSS knowledge a plus.
- Should be able to perform defined but complex activities with a high level of independence.
- Should be able to anticipate the impact of most decisions and actions when working on projects.
- Able to adhere to design standards and keep other team members true to the quality UX process.
- Regularly identifies product weaknesses and works with team members and stakeholders to improve products across all platforms.
- Able to break down tasks and sub-tasks to create optimal solutions.
- Able to lead a team of people to the successful completion of a project.
- Capable of understanding the full range of customer workflows to solve problems using the product area.
- Able to work with Product Management to give appropriate user experience input in early stages of story development.
- Able to include business need in decision-making processes.
- Able to improve productivity through analysis; should avoid trial-and-error methods.
- Able to delegate work and mentor colleagues while completing individual tasks.
- Skilled at involving the appropriate people in problem-solving and communication scenarios.
- Proven ability to improve processes the company uses to create products.
- Strong portfolio showing ability to create responsive designs, including redesign efforts with an emphasis on overall usability, content strategy, and UX patterns with a human-centered approach.
- Advanced skill set designing software applications with 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Examples of improving workflows and processes the product area uses to solve customer problems.
- Examples of leveraging experience to predict design weaknesses and anticipate design flaws prior to implementation.
- History of sharing ideas comfortably and clearly with technical and non-technical people across the company.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects skillfully with a sense of urgency.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!