NJOY is one of the largest independent vaping companies in the U.S. and a leader in the revolution against cigarettes. With a clear mission to Make Smoking History, NJOY offers a range of e-cigarettes and vaping devices for the millions of adult smokers looking for an alternative. NJOY is driven in its mission and commitment to improve the lives of adult smokers.
The Supplier Quality Specialist will ensure that the quality standards of the company are maintained within NJOY's procedures, policies, purchased components and manufactured products. The Supplier Quality Manager will lead the implementation of a robust supplier auditing program as well as support other functions of the Quality Department as needed.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and oversight of an effective Supplier Quality auditing program that operates in compliance with corporate quality policies and procedures, and relevant regulatory requirements and industry guidance, including:
- Conduct Supplier quality management activities and evaluate performance of suppliers through on-site and remote audits as appropriate
- Adhere to a defined audit schedule
- Participate in the Internal audit program and the performance of internal audits
- Assist Quality Control & production departments in the evaluation of quality supplier issues using statistical & problem-solving techniques to determine root cause, implement corrective & preventive actions and improve processes
- Partner in the resolution of quality issues by initiating effective interdepartmental communication.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements and relevant industry standard practices is required. Demonstrated ability to interpret these regulations to ensure proper implementation in the quality systems.
- Strong knowledge of quality systems and product/process lifecycle management within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PPT, and Project
- Experience as a supplier or internal auditor in a regulated environment
- Experience working on complex projects with remote team members
- Ability to work with a wide range of people for process improvements and corrective actions
- Ability to work independently and within team environments.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Strong computer skills, i.e. Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio, Statistical Software such as Minitab or Statistics, etc.
- Requires a bachelor's degree preferably in a life science, engineering or business-related field plus a desired 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience includes Quality Assurance/Control, Supplier Quality/Vendor management in a pharmaceutical or other regulated environment.
- Experience with international regulatory requirements and international business partners is preferred.
NJOY is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates. NJOY is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, uniform service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Further, NJOY complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. NJOY is an e-verify employer.