Location: West Sacramento, CA
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for all quality documents, and collection/shipments of samples required for customer orders. This position will monitor and schedule 3rd party services pertaining to the Quality department. This position will work closely with the all the plant operating teams as well as the Marketing department and other Management personnel.
- No direct supervision of employees.
- Communicate information to Quality staff and other departments.
- Collect and ship samples to labs and customers via UPS, USPS or FedEx.
- Complete COA’s.
- Create and manage event calendars.
- Identify rice types and factors.
- Print daily orders.
- Assign mill lots to daily dispatch.
- Conduct monthly internal audits.
- Work with 3rd party inspectors.
- File daily paperwork.
- Order supplies.
- Education - Associate Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Analytical thinking –Analysis data to draw relevant conclusions from data, manipulate data for reporting, identify patterns, and come up with viable solutions, all while adhering to company and customer’s specifications
- Communication skills – Work with union personnel, management, and customers on a daily basis. Getting and giving information needed to and from workers on the floor just as easily as management, without disrupting the flow of business
- Technical writing – A strong grasp of formal English and excellent writing and editing skills
- Self-motivation – Ability complete daily tasks, identify solutions independently and work with minimal supervision
- Computer skills - Expertise in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Driver’s license - Valid driver’s license and insurability by FRC insurance provider
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently required to stand, use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture