Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
Immersion Data Solutions is obsessed with always searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. We believe that Good People who are honest and trustworthy will help us grow, innovate and transform our industry. At IDS you will find leadership, and all members of the IDS family who put Employees First, we believe that when we put our employees first we show that everyone matters and the result is a happy, energized workforce that serves our clients well, every time and in every situation. At IDS you will join a group of employees who are Willing to Tackle Challenges and see challenges as the opportunity to problem solve and innovate. At the heart of our services our employees show Integrity by doing what’s right and Desire for Quality, Care in owning their work.
The Senior Software Architect is a leader in the development of software platforms related to the product offerings of Immersion Data Solutions.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Provide technical leadership to software development external and internal resources.
- Work with customers to develop and present innovative solutions.
- Organize internal and external resources around an architecture and lead planning activities.
- Investigate new technologies for applicability to solve current and future technical challenges.
- Exercise creative and innovative thinking around company software platform.
- Deliver next level, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business needs.
- Understand the technology to anticipate likely architecture changes.
- Rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing architectures.
Nature & Scope:
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have a passion for innovation.
- A sophisticated understanding of software systems and applications.
- Ability to effectively develop and lead software solutions.
- Continuous Learning
- Interpersonal Communications
- Personal Management
- Results Driven
- Customer Awareness
- Critical Thinking
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related degree.
- 5 to 10 years software development experience in a startup organization.
- 5 to 10 years of software architecting on next generation platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules