Are you looking for an opportunity, bigger than yourself, then join forces with a winning team of intelligence professionals being assembled by CACI, Inc. National Services Business Group to address the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. If you are a self-starter, intellectually curious and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic workplace, we have the perfect job for you. CACI has immediate opening for an Information Assurance Specialist to support a wide range of technical requirements . YOU are the difference we’ve been looking for.
You will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of information security to include accreditation's and establishment of local security policies. Enforce Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) compliance and reporting, and assist and coordinate with intelligence and judicial agencies.
You will have system security administration responsibility; installs, operates, and maintains security management software. Generates reports and updates trouble tickets. Strong communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills a must.
Clearance Requirement :
Must have a Top Secret/SCI.
Required Skillset (2-3 years)
- Experience with RHEL 7.X, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, 2016 operating systems
- Experience running scanning tools for vulnerability assessment, SCAP, Tenable Nessus, etc
- Experience in automating security solutions to ensure ATO
- Experience with RMF process
- Experience with XACTA and mapping of XACTA steps to body of evidence requirements for IATT, ATO for CUI compliance, SIPR, JWICS
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Update existing body of evidence documentation for existing systems as part of RMF process
- Use current programming language and technologies to writes code, complete programming and performs testing and debugging of applications – includes YAML, Python, Bash, Ruby , Ancible
Degree and Years of Experience:
- Experience with BOSCH, CHEF, Cloudformation, AMI , and others
- Experience with ePolicy Orchestrator, HBSS
- Experience with PKI certs for Identity Management
- Experience with Azure and AWS
- Experience with Active Directory /LDAP
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific, technical, or functional discipline.
2-5 years of experience is required. (Direct/related experience may be substituted for educational requirements.)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.