Engage with clients to help them achieve their human capital goals, making a direct impact on a growing DoD organization. Administer HR programs in areas that include benefits, awards, payroll, and onboarding. Provide guidance on addressing a variety of HR issues and use HR subject matter expertise to resolve those issues. Develop solutions to support client goals, improve operations, and increase process efficiency. Demonstrate discrete handling of all business communication, prioritize workload, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration, and teamwork
- Knowledge of HR administration principles and management principles and practices
- Ability to analyze problems, conduct research, and evaluate options for action
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience in the DoD or intelligence community
- Ability to present and explain findings to teammates and leadership teams
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and timelines
- Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Communications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.