Oversee assigned program(s) through planning, organizing, directing and controlling all aspects of services including supervision of program associates and program regulations. Ensures proper delivery of services to individuals we support and compliance with program design.
- Ensure health and safety of program participants through the development, implementation and enforcement of standards, guidelines, and services for designated program(s).
- Recruit, recommends for hire, trains, and evaluates designated staff. Schedules appropriate staff to maintain required staffing ratios.
- Monitors and takes action within scope of authority for the fiscal operation of assigned program(s).
- Supervises the service coordination of designated participants including, but not limited to, intake process; including all associated meetings, contacts, and training sessions. Maintains effective working relationships with participants, participant family members, referral agencies, community resources, and agency staff members.
- Oversees quality assurance of designated program(s) inclusive of all applicable licensing and agency requirements.
- Evaluates staff training needs and establishes training schedules relevant to specific programs.
- Ensures the proper completion of all required personnel and staff documentation and reports; monitors the completion of all required participant documentation and data; conducts group observations.
- Provide over site to consultant medical staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or related field plus two (2) years supervisory experience; or five (5) years managerial experience in a related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written skills with all levels of staff and the general public.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality pertaining to the work environment.
- Ability to properly interpret and implement policies, procedures, and regulations. Knowledge of service delivery systems. (Regional Center, Community Care Licensing, etc.)
- Ability to provide assistance with personal care to participants, including ability to transfer an individual who has no weight-bearing skills.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds repetitively. Ability to walk, stoop, stand, kneel for extended periods of time.
- Ability to push/pull wheelchair on a variety of terrain
- Ability to obtain fingerprint/abuse index clearance from Community Care Licensing.
- Ability to pass post-offer medical examination.
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certifications required.
- Ability to travel locally. Reliable transportation, proof of valid California driver's license, clean driving record, proper auto insurance, and vehicle registration. Appropriate vehicle for transportation of program participants if program requires.
- Apply directly online at: https://careers-essc.icims.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Managerial: 5 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Seniors With Disabilities: 2 years (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance