Regional Vice President - West (19000BQ8)
PRIMARY LOCATION :
UNITED STATES-NY-NEW YORK
CONTRACT TYPE :
Regional Vice President of Sales (RVP), Employee Benefits, will be responsible for the development, evolution, and execution of the AXA Employee Benefits distribution strategy – with a focus on a specified geography.
The RVP will provide leadership and management for all aspects of new sales and inforce business. Reporting directly to the Head of Distribution, this leader will maintain and develop strategic external relationships with brokers and other partners, while overseeing a team of sales representatives in the Central Region.
- Lead the vision and strategy to ensure profitable growth of the AXA Employee Benefits business
- Work in conjunction with regional and national distribution leadership to drive prospect activity and sales in the target market segments (20 to 500+ lives) within the assigned designated territory
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with brokerage firms, consulting houses, managing general agencies and PEOs.
- Direct and lead the development, analysis and execution of potential new business for AXA Employee Benefits, as well as build a robust pipeline through effective business strategies and solutions
- Pro-actively develop talent, empower individuals, and manage a diverse team to drive engagement and performance.
- Build collaborative relationships across the enterprise to achieve business objectives and drive results
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required
- Seasoned, respected leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the employee benefits or health services industry with specific experience in Dental, Vision, Group Disability, and Life space.
- Exceptional communication skills
- A self-motivated, driven individual who is goal oriented and able to take ownership of assigned territory to develop strong, long term relationships
- Demonstrated results in being able to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into both a short-term and long-term organizational plan
- Documented relationships and partnerships spanning brokerage firms, consulting houses, managing general agencies and/or PEOs
- Demonstrated ability to develop trust and credibility easily and quickly
- Thorough understanding of AXA Employee Benefits product portfolio and the benefits each one offers
- Ability to partner with local, regional and national service/account management, underwriting and home office personnel
- Strong team building and organizational skills; established success in partnering with and/or leading diverse teams
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
WHAT WE OFFER