Job Description Summary: As a Behavioral Health Therapist you are assigned to a specific middle or high school, tasked with providing school-based mental health services to children meeting specific indicators.
Essential Job Functions:
- Successfully complete all required orientation training
- Complete all required behavioral health services in a manner that meets all industry and legal ethical and compliance reporting standards
- Perform necessary home visits for the purpose of providing consultation and collaboration for students
- From the provided caseload list of students provided by the school, recruit members to receive group therapy
- Distribute and collect completed Program Registration Forms (PRF) signed by the child’s legal guardian
- Administration of and documenting all behavioral health assessments and Treatment Plans
- Develop a treatment plan that aligns with the diagnosis that must be signed by member’s parent /legal guardian
- Provide compliant group counseling to students for the purpose of intervention and implementation of quality mental health care using an evidenced-based curriculum
- Prepare and enter clinical compliant Progress Case Notes into the company’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and maintain the confidentiality of records relating to students’ treatment
- Correct all case notes as specified by documentation review
- Complete Treatment Plan Reviews at designated times in the program year after developing an initial treatment plan
Minimum education level required:
Must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services.
Minimum experience required
One to five years of clinical work related experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour