Pinnacle Senior Living, seeks a talented and energetic Data Analyst/Reports Developer, as it serves the needs of our rapidly-expanding client base across the Western United States. This position is based at Pinnacle Senior Livings Service Center, in Tempe AZ.
About the Company
PSL is the most progressive company in the exploding healthcare services field today. Dedicated to restoring public confidence in the healthcare industry, PSL has assembled a team of highly competent, dedicated and caring individuals who are creating a new standard of excellence for healthcare providers everywhere.
PSL currently serves over 50 long-term care, facilities in six Western states. These facilities have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the “Service Center,” a world-class service team that provides the centralized clinical, legal, risk management, HR, training, accounting, IT and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus squarely on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual facilities.
About the Opportunity
The qualified candidate will need strong communication skills and general business acumen Basic knowledge of consumer facing web and mobile applications (not necessarily technical) Passion for solving complex problems Very strong organization skills and attention to detail
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Analytical Skills: Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: The analysts will make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Using analytic tools, identity, design, recommend, and execute solutions to deliver actionable information to customers.
- Compile data into reports using department and company goals as a filter for processing relevant data.
- Configure systems to collect data from multiple sources, which allows staff the access to all relevant information.
- Under general supervision, analyze healthcare data at the customer segment level, including comparison to plan-level benchmarks.
- Serve as an internal technical and analytic consultant to define business questions and transform data into straight meaningful and actionable information for a variety of customer segments
- Provide follow up consultation on solutions as needed.
- Provide reporting on sales, products, medical costs, medical management and claims.
- Display initiative in research beyond the specific assignment
- Pursue expansion of current knowledge and skills
- Meaningfully contribute to the area's workload, considering volume and complexity
- Healthcare industry experience is a MUST
- (Preferred) Associates degree or Bachelor's from an accredited institution preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related computer field with major courses in computer and computer operating systems.
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work under time constraints
Location: Tempe, AZ
All inquiries held in confidence. No phone calls or agencies/third party/recruiting please.
Pinnacle Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening required.
Job Type: Full-time
- reports developer: 1 year (Preferred)
- data analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules