Director of OEM Sales, North America
- Identify and expand key OEM’s across the region
- Identify and manage new OEM distributors for OEM product line including pro-active marking, product training and joint visits
- Manage existing customers (OEM customers).
- Achieve or exceed sales revenue target and meet the requirements for accurate data entry into our sales database (including forecasts).
- Manage Man Rep Salesforce in Region
Education and qualifications:
- 10+ years’ technical sales experience, ideally selling touch related products into the industrial, medical and gaming markets (OEM markets) with a track record of business growth.
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition and revenue growth in a technical sales role, meeting business goals.
- Experience in a consultative sales process and managing the customer engagement through the product design cycle
- Experience managing manufacturers rep firms.
- Demonstrable knowledge of distribution management.
- A professional level of business acumen and good commercial understanding.
- A good understanding of technical complexities and the ability to translate these into product requirements to guide the development and design of new products.
- Strong customer relationship building and account management skills.
Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or Management required. MBA is preferred.
- Unquestionable ethics and respect for individual dignity
- Communication skills at all levels (Customers, Sales, Operations and Senior Management), including speaking effectively to large groups, and developing and delivering presentations
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally and to influence without direct authority
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently
- Ability to develop and execute strategies in support of market segments, customers and products consistent with the overall business plan
- Exhibits a positive can-do attitude in all situations
- Ability to influencing the decision making process of indirect reports and stake holders
- Strong project management and negotiation
Up to 50% travel is necessary.